31 Hoyle Road
Wirral CH47 3AG
is on the corner of North Parade and Hoyle Road in Hoylake.
Nearest station: Manor Road (about 5 mins walk)
Plenty of free parking along Meols Parade.
To find out more, or apply for a stall, contact us at:
0151 632 2889
Hoylake Local Food Fair
The next Hoylake Local Food Fair will take place at Hoylake Community Centre on Sunday 10th October 2015.
Past Food Fairs have proved to be very popular, with stallholders reporting some of their best sales at any event. Several stalls sold out well before the close at the last six fairs. The attendance is around 2500 visitors with the majority being local.
This fair will include cookery demos.
Quickhire, a family-run firm in Hoylake has kindly offered to lend cooking equipment for cookery demonstrations.
Why buy something you might use only once or twice? Quickhire can supply you with:
• a full range of spirit, wine, beer, and soft drink glasses
• a wide range of furniture for indoor and outdoor events
• catering equipment, eg carverys, fridges, barbeques
• tableware, eg wedding cake stands, soup kettles
• a massive range of crockery, all matching
• asian tableware, eg rice dishes, baltis
• bar supplies, eg ice maker, champagne bucket, bar unit
Carr Lane Industrial Estate
0151 632 6945
"We are an established family business serving Merseyside and Cheshire for 20 years. In addition to high-quality products, we provide a personal and reliable service with advice at all stages. We can make suggestions about setting out your events... and after the event leave the washing-up to us!"
Savoy cabbage, purple kale and cavalo nero from
John Jones, market gardeners of South Wirral.
See producers page for contact details.
|Last updated: 01 Sep 2015|